The following position is currently open:-
SOLIAN Ltd would like to announce new vacant positions in the capacity of Administration Assistant in Finance & Admin department in our Nairobi & Mombasa Offices.
The candidates must have:
1. Higher Diploma /Degree in the relevant field
2. Proficient Computer Skills including Microsoft office
3. 2-3 years of secretarial, or office experience.3
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills
5. Knowledge and experience in sales & sales processes an added advantage.
6. Any other relevant skills are desirable
The roles entail the following: –
- Ensuring general office cleanliness
- Provide secretarial or executive support services to company staff.
- Man the office reception and receive and direct clients and client calls.
- Ensuring proper filing, direction and follow-up on all correspondence and mails.
- Building and maintaining profitable relationships with all company customers.
- Following up on and resolving customer queries or complaints quickly and efficiently and ensuring
the respective departments respond quickly and efficiently to all customer queries or complaints.
- Management and disbursement of office petty cash under the direction of the accounts
- Preparation and maintenance of staff files, Coordinating staff welfare, health, and safety measures
in consultation with the Finance and Admin manager.
- Management of day-to-day transport and logistics issues.
- Supervising all company rental assets and caretakers and management of the company rental
assets, advertising and filling all vacant rental spaces and ensuring all company rental spaces reach
and maintain 100% occupancy.
- Arranging office accommodation and arrangements including provision of refreshments for
company staff, office and board meetings including arrangement of venues and logistics.
- Carry out general duties as may be assigned by the supervisor or the managing director from time
How to Apply
All applications should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on 31st January 2022.